Successful real estate agents must be determined, knowledgeable and patient to be successful in such a highly competitive industry. They must also be very organized and capable of managing their time.
Fortunately, there are many powerful real estate agent software applications to help agents stay on top of their game. These applications help real estate agents store contact details of vendors and buyers, save property notes, track leads, manage important documents, and much more.
Using specialized real estate software can dramatically improve how effective a real estate agent can be. This software also makes it much easier for an agent to keep vendors and buyers happy. This guide will share a few short real estate agent software reviews. These applications cover everything from financial transaction management to adding property listings. We’ll share the key features of each piece of software as well as their pros and cons. Let’s check them out!
Wulluw – Real Estate Agent/Agency Website Solution – Within 48 hours!
Wulluw Software is revolutionising 2020; kicking off with the opportunity for agencies/agents to own their own agent or agency website for only $55 per month, no set up fee. Who can afford to say they don’t have their own website for the same price as an iphone contract!Pedro Ferro, Partner @ The Investor Group
Wulluw Software provides the highest level of websites to Real Estate Agencies & agents across Europe.
This website solution allows agents to create their own profiles/landing pages with their listings within their personalised website. People are able to book property tours, private message agents directly & much more.
Why everybody is loving Wulluw?
Wulluw allows you to control your agent’s listings in the backend, assign listing quotas & much more. Easily allow your clients to upload their properties directly and assign property to agents.
Anyone can manage automated tools for managing their listings through a convenient account management dashboard which is as easy as managing your facebook page.
- Complete record-keeping of all your listings, viewings & messages
- Customer database which is automatically updated on new owner uploads
- Full training manuals & support
- Client Relationship Management system for your database
- Marketing tactics & automated sales
Features of your new website:
- Agent landing page with listing
- Agent dashboard + live messaging
- Book House Tour
- Property listing management system
- Mortgage calculator
- Live chat
Get 20% off today with The Investor use “INVESTINYOURBRAND” coupon.
Click here to start growing today.
When it comes to email marketing providers, we just love MailChimp. And we’re not the only ones! Founded in 2001 and with over 100 employees currently on their books, MailChimp welcomed nearly 3.5million new users last year alone. And they’re growing fast.
So what’s so great about them?
- MailChimp’s “Forever Free” account is perfect for new businesses or those just starting out on their email marketing journey.
- MailChimp is super user-friendly. And super flexible. We love that it’s been designed for non-technical people, so anyone can send out professional looking emails without needing a marketing degree!
These are some of our favourite features:
- Scheduling: this allows you to prepare your emails in advance and schedule them to be sent on particular days at particular times. So you can really get ahead with your marketing and avoid last-minute panics.
- List segmentation: it’s really important to be able to segment your list to ensure your emails are getting to the right audience. The free account allows you to create groups within your list, so your readers can select relevant topics when they sign up. This means you can send more targeted emails to them and they receive the information they actually want.
- Reporting: MailChimp has an extensive reporting tool, even with the free account. You can see exactly who opened your emails and how many times. You can see which links were clicked the most. You can tell what time of day was most popular. And you can even find out where in the world your readers are located. This gives you great insight into how your email marketing is performing and where you might need to improve.
- Integration: MailChimp offers seamless integration with other apps and services, allowing you to get the most out of your marketing. It works well with Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), WordPress generally, the WordPress Gravity Forms plugin, ecommerce signup forms, and of course social media networks, to name a few.
Salesforce was the first to launch a CRM on the cloud and have been the leaders in the Cloud CRM space ever since. The depth of functionality and ease of use were the primary winners for them. If you have a look at the Salesforce analytics, you would come across the following benefits of using Salesforce:
1. Ease of use :
This is one of the primary reasons that drive the Salesforce adoption rate. Sales Reps have better visibility into their accounts, contacts, opportunities, tasks, all from a single place. They have a complete 360-degree view of the customer, which in turn helps them to make better business decisions and close deals faster. It is easy to navigate between the modules and you can collaborate with your colleagues too.
2. The depth of functionality :
The default Salesforce platform comes with a wide array of features and functionalities which caters to most organizational needs. During the implementation process, the Admin can make point-and-click alterations via the Force.com builder to configure the solution as per your business process.
3. Customizability :
Another area where Salesforce scores major brownie points amongst its competitors is its ability to be highly customizable. While a majority of requirements can be handled through configuration, sometimes there is a need to add/extend the existing functionalities to accurately reflect your business needs. For Salesforce customization, technical expertise is required on Apex Code and Visualforce pages. For many users, the greatest strength of Salesforce is its customizability – custom fields, objects, 3rd party Salesforce extensions, integrating your own apps, etc. to provide you a complete solution.
4. Scalability :
When you are opting for a CRM, you are not simply making a decision for today, but the solution should also be scalable enough to meet your business needs 3 years hence. Salesforce is highly scalable and the customizability factor helps to modify and adapt to all future specifications.
5. Cloud-based PaaS model :
Salesforce launched the first cloud-based CRM and also established the Platform as a Service ( PaaS) market with Force.com to support the complex real-world business models. With no capital expense involved for the setup, Salesforce charges are based on user licenses. Salesforce’s Sales Cloud has four Editions – SalesforceIQ Starter, Lightning Professional, Lightning Enterprise and Lightning Unlimited – starting from $25 to $300, billed annually for per user/month. Their Enterprise Edition priced at $150/user/month (billed annually) boasts of the maximum number of subscribers. If your requirements alter, you can move up or down to any Edition and also increase/reduce the number of users.
As a realtor, this article helped me a lot. Great read!